The Second Year of Cantankerosity
When Justin started this blog, it was a wild ride. Justin set it up and I pitched in to bail him out. We had plans for Coots to be a support site for coots or all ages who were developing their own cantankerous natures. The first idea was lessons that all coots need to know which naturally led to Cantankerous Old Coots University.
Our dream was to unleash a free wheeling approach to life which didn’t ask for permission and didn’t buy conventional wisdom. We thought that it would be easy to build a community around cantankerosity.
Well it’s worked. We grown a readership that amazes us. We have regular readers who check regularly. There is a market for straight talk about life. Still, after a year, it’s time to step back and ask some questions. We don’t want to rest on our laurels. We want to take Coots to a new high platitude of success (as I remember the original Mayor Daley say when I was in college).
So today, I’m putting the challenge to our readers. Tell us what you want.
1. Do you want more Coot’s Lessons?
2. Would you like audios for those lessons?
3. Do you enjoy the themed topics where all three of us address a topic?
4. Do you want to know more about Justin’s kettlebell music?
5. Do you prefer philosophical posts or anecdotal posts?
6. Do you love a good rant?
7. Would you like an interview of Bob, of Justin, or even me?
They say that too many choices makes it impossible to make decisions so I’ve probably overdone it here but I just can’t control myself. I’m going to give you one question to answer today. Just pick your favorite from the above statements. Tell us which one you would like to see more of. Or just check none of the above. Be aware, however, if you select ‘none of the above’ that you have to leave your request in a comment. There is no free lunch around here, you know.
Your suggestions for Coots Year Two
- More Rants (50%, 1 Votes)
- Interviews (50%, 1 Votes)
- More Coots Lessons (0%, 0 Votes)
- Audios for Coots Lessons (0%, 0 Votes)
- Themed Topics (0%, 0 Votes)
- Kettlebell Music (0%, 0 Votes)
- Philosophy over life experience (0%, 0 Votes)
- None of the above (0%, 0 Votes)
Total Voters: 2